Friday, September 10, 2010

Death Spirit that loves Junkfood!


I am in the process of designing and dreaming up two crazy beasts for two short films that I am planning.  This one is a Death spirit that is attracted to junkfood, cigaretts, beer, and the sound of potato chips being crunched on the couch.  I saw this Demon in a dream once and I am trying to conjure it into this realm. The dream had a creepy comedic feel to it... almost like a cross between Terry Gilliam, Andrey Tarkovski, and Evil Dead. With some old school Twilight zone and Tales from the Darkside mixed in.    These are the inspirational elements for the puppet that I am currently designing.  It will have to be run by three puppeteers.  One for the Head and one for each arm.  I will have design art up soon.  Polo! Ayuda Me!






photo






The Muse Bytes... O.D. is with  Scylla...

No comments:

Post a Comment